On This Dark Day On This Dark Day

Arrrgh!

You realise of course, that from now on any and all games I make will have to feature your music right?
The solo in this is so good! And the atmosphere this creates fits perfectly in to what I had always imagined!

callitsleep89 responds:

haha glad you like it. id be happy to help out on any games you have in development, provided i have the time of course.

somber march somber march

Excellent!

You say this is video game music. By that do you mean something that you can imagine being in a video game, or something based upon an existing game. Either way, this is really well pieced together and a really solid piece of music!

callitsleep89 responds:

By video game music I mean that this was designed for use in a game in mind, to loop seamlessly, not get annoying, create a certain ambiance, etc. What I'd really like to do is compose for games, so my music tends to head in that direction unless I specifically try to do otherwise. Also, all the music is original, not based of an existing game. Anyways, thanks for the review and thanks for listening!

tetris (dnb remix) tetris (dnb remix)

Excellent

Fucking A!!! That was gooood listening :D Nothing like facebook tetris and that XD

thecokebitch responds:

chuuuuur!

Left 4 Hunter Left 4 Hunter

Lush

All my 5 to you man! Totally agree with guy before me, its dark and gruesome and I love it! Expect a flash around this song soon :D With full cred to you!

Epyks responds: