All 9 art Reviews

Best Friends Best Friends

More than friends!

Their relationship was too bitter sweet :(

MercuryBD responds:

yea... :(

Cirque Macabre Cirque Macabre

Dark

I like it! What was the project? I was once told to do a project on nature so I drew a gorilla fighting a bear. The teacher didn't appreciate it and failed me :(

Weenog responds:

we had to pick a painting out of a museum we went to ( i picked this one : http://www.musea.oost-vlaanderen.be/public/collecties/obj_detail/index.cfm?id=msk1922-E ) then we had to invent some kind of story to it and portray that in 5 pieces. my teacher simply doesn't appreciate my style cuz it freaks her out. shows what they know.. i for one would love to see a gorrila fighting a bear ^^. my money's on the bear...sharper fangs and whatnot..

Zoey has wet herself! Zoey has wet herself!

Sick brooo

But in the good way! Full viewing it was a bad idea though. Asshole movements creep me out XD

TheShadling responds:

TheShadling responds:

Ha right on!

Jewel God Jewel God

Rhaknam

Someone been playing skies of arcadia lately? If not, there was a giant sky whale that had jewels on it and also happened to be a god in Skies of arcadia XD
Love it!

the legend of zelda the legend of zelda

Odd to say...

... But I think this is beautiful!
Amazing attention to detail, great technique, and very cleanly executed. Which can't be easy with water colours!
5/5 10/10

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks chum water colours aren't too hard to handle though.

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

I has all :D

Except for necromancer, but thats cos i dont have anymore points :(

Super Action Danger Hawks Super Action Danger Hawks

Awesome!

Feel like making a widescreen version I can use as my desktop background XD Cos that'd be sweeeet!
Sick artwork man and keep it up!

Self Portrait- Fear Self Portrait- Fear

Agree with below

I think the proportion problem stems mainly from the length of the neck, if that was a tiny bit shorter the picture would be... picture perfect :)

I absolutely love the expression and the hair is beautifully drawn. Keep up the good work (Y)

Also even if he sounds like a pretentious little shit, I think omnigon must be being ironic. I really hope he is.