Katan Katan

wow

That's a level of skill, dedication and expertise rarely seen on newgrounds. Truly impressive!

Parkour - Demo Parkour - Demo

Rotoscoping

Ignore the fuckers saying your just tracing. You may or may not know but what you're actually building here is a rotoscoped animation. Wiki it. But put simply, a scanner darkly, the first snow white film and many many other films have all been rotoscoped.
The low score is because its unfinished. Never post unfinished things, it's bad for your portfolio. If you must, post it in the flash forum and ask for crits there.

MyLetter MyLetter

Reminds...

...Me of spongebob square pants. Loved it!

Cyberpolice: The Game Cyberpolice: The Game

Lol'd

Lols were had in a very big way. Perfect game, and what a chooon! Whack that out on the big speakers with bass up to the max. Sweet

Theia Theia

Pretty but...

Very good artwork, nice enough music if a bit dull.
But the levels are far too simple. And half the puzzles are stolen from pokemon. The puzzle design is so unimaginative on a few of the levels it borders on plagiarism. Very disappointing

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Enjoyed but...

... too short, too easy, no replay value.

On This Dark Day On This Dark Day

Arrrgh!

You realise of course, that from now on any and all games I make will have to feature your music right?
The solo in this is so good! And the atmosphere this creates fits perfectly in to what I had always imagined!

callitsleep89 responds:

haha glad you like it. id be happy to help out on any games you have in development, provided i have the time of course.

somber march somber march

Excellent!

You say this is video game music. By that do you mean something that you can imagine being in a video game, or something based upon an existing game. Either way, this is really well pieced together and a really solid piece of music!

callitsleep89 responds:

By video game music I mean that this was designed for use in a game in mind, to loop seamlessly, not get annoying, create a certain ambiance, etc. What I'd really like to do is compose for games, so my music tends to head in that direction unless I specifically try to do otherwise. Also, all the music is original, not based of an existing game. Anyways, thanks for the review and thanks for listening!

tetris (dnb remix) tetris (dnb remix)

Excellent

Fucking A!!! That was gooood listening :D Nothing like facebook tetris and that XD

thecokebitch responds:

chuuuuur!

Best Friends Best Friends

More than friends!

Their relationship was too bitter sweet :(

MercuryBD responds:

yea... :(

Cirque Macabre Cirque Macabre

Dark

I like it! What was the project? I was once told to do a project on nature so I drew a gorilla fighting a bear. The teacher didn't appreciate it and failed me :(

Weenog responds:

we had to pick a painting out of a museum we went to ( i picked this one : http://www.musea.oost-vlaanderen.be/public/collecties/obj_detail/index.cfm?id=msk1922-E ) then we had to invent some kind of story to it and portray that in 5 pieces. my teacher simply doesn't appreciate my style cuz it freaks her out. shows what they know.. i for one would love to see a gorrila fighting a bear ^^. my money's on the bear...sharper fangs and whatnot..

Zoey has wet herself! Zoey has wet herself!

Sick brooo

But in the good way! Full viewing it was a bad idea though. Asshole movements creep me out XD

TheShadling responds: